A portable Rent stages can be the solution to a variety of situations: from holiday celebrations, graduations to musical and theatrical performances. The stages that are marketed are extremely expensive. However, using relatively simple construction techniques, you are able to build your own portable stage that will help a lot of presentations. It will be more accessible both in price and materials needed for its construction. The amount of materials vary with the size of the stage (number of platforms), but the standard format presented here consists of platforms 4 x 8 ft (1.20 mx 2.40 m).
- Place two pieces of wood on the floor in total length (8ft ø 20cm) parallel edges on 2in (5cm) and then place the timber perpendicular to the two parallel, making contact with the edges parallel to the timber. Place one at each end of the parallel timber and one to two feet (60 cm) away from each boundary. This would result in a rectangle of 4×8 feet (1.20 x 2.40m), the edges of 2 inches (5cm) actually measure 1.5 inches (3.8cm), with three separate to a distance of 2 feet (60cm) supports.
- Drill holes slightly smaller than the reference threaded portions of your screws 3 inches (7.5 cm) on the side of one of the pieces of 8-foot (20 cm) to an inch (1.25cm) within the piece cut , then insert a screw fit with one another. The pilot reference holes or thing held timber which is not removed during screwing. Drill two holes and insert two screws for each piece together to the ends of the boards of 8ft (2.4m). This will be part of your platform.
- Align your plywood on top of the frame and screw it to the frame with screws 1.25 inches (3 cm) every 12 to 15 inches (30 to 38cm). Then adjust the corners and filled the rest. Make sure the screw tip from sinking into the wood.
- Determine how high you want your stage and then subtract the current thickness of the plywood, which can measure something like 0.75 inches (2cm).
- Turn your stage and place the L-shaped columns in each corner of the platform. Then press the c-clamp to stay in place. Adjust the remaining two columns with the clip near the middle of the edge of the platform and drill two holes for each bolt.
- Remove all bolts to disarm the stage and saves the platforms and columns separately.
Revostage.co.uk is the UK based company offers the best quality stages and risers at affordable price. Hire portable stages, school risers and other accessories to make your shoe more successful. Enjoy the PARTY!